Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Here is a post from one of my current clients...makes me feel SO good!!!!

"For the past 10 years I've tried losing about 80 pounds. With all my attempts and diets I never achieved a net loss of more than 20 lbs. Instead, I gained frustration and a recurring sense of personal failure.
I began working with the Fit Food Trainer 6 weeks ago. I have already lost more than 25 lbs. She's great fun to... exercise with (I always hated "working out"). Her food is amazing. Because of the taste and quality of the meals I've been able to resist every temptation to cheat. I'm nearly half way to my weight goal, my endurance is returning, and I am already enjoying life more deeply. I'll be sticking with the Fit Food Trainer even after I reach my goals."

No comments:

Post a Comment