Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Who is this Fit Food Trainer anyway???

Well...it's me! Sarah Dusseau....Certified Personal Trainer, TRX Suspension Trainer, Pilates Instructor and Kettlebell Instructor. But enough with the credentials - who am I really??? Well that is where it gets a little more complicated - and interesting! I LOVE fitness, I adore cooking and I get super happy when I can make a difference in peoples lives. And that is what makes me a great trainer and motivator - at least according to my loyal clients:)

I was always interested in being in shape, but was caught up in the fast paced, high paying, high stress world of corporate america...until all of that backfired and I was forced to re-evaluate my priorities and my goals in life. And WOW, how different your life can become when you actually make the changes that are the scariest - and most rewarding!

In short, I am just a regular person...I just happen to have mad cooking skills and one hell of a strong core.
-fft

No comments:

Post a Comment