Thursday, October 7, 2010

Long time, no blog

SO....I know it has been a long time since I have blogged, but I have been BUSY!!!! It's no excuse, just the truth...and the truth is SO GOOD!!!! I opened the very first Fit Food Trainer studio on Monday, and so far, so good! I am super excited about the new space. It is open, inviting, functional, and above all, it has totally stocked bathrooms:)

But, on a serious note, if you haven't stopped by to check it out, I would love to see you!!! We are located at the corner of Pilgrim Rd and Silver Spring Dr in Menomonee Falls...N56 W15560 Silver Spring Dr, Unit C to be exact....I know, I know, the address is stupidly long, but what is a girl to do????

Our pilates classes are in full swing, my in-home training clients have all transitioned into the space and we are making smoothies and selling healthy meal plans like crazy! What are you waiting for????? It's your time to get skinny - and I am here to help!!!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment